Monday, March 17, 2008

I believe....


I was told many a thing about hypnosis. I have seen many things about hypnosis. Where did I get my sources from?

In this time and age, much that we know about any subject is through the media, TV programs, newspaper articles etc. Though this form of communication does reach the masses and allow fast and widespread of information, it is a double edged sword. Accurate information could be passed as easily as inaccurate information.

What we have known about many controversial issues to this date is still obscured e.g. is Flouride really good for you? What about artificial sugar, does it really help make us healthier? Lets even talk about the merits of Panadol? But not here we would not discuss all these.

Hypnosis. What do we really know about it. Personally, I used to think that hypnosis is just a show, a mockery of the malleability of the lay mind to believe what he sees. In truth, it is beyond any movie or TV show. It has performed over time but underplayed by the media. It has been used by medical institutions but under-credited over the ages ( it was recognized since 1892 by the British Medical Association)

Be not kept in the dark about controversies. Enquire and be enriched with a more wholesome perspective.


To know more about Hypnosis
Visit our website at

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure it really works because to me it looks like a lot of stage work

Max said...

Sure it works... my friend quit smoking in just 4 sessions. try it dude..

their website is sound.. www.hypnae.com

check it out...